I Forge Iron

Forge weld flux

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to borax or any thing that will forge weld?
Would you please state the question again, or in another way? I am not sure what you are asking.

There are many many different types of fertilizers, can you be more specific as to which fertilizer you have in mind using?

Borax is mined not made. It is a natural occurring chemical. It is also very cheap. I use it as flux and also use it in my laundry. Here it is sold as 20 Mule Team Borax in the laundry isles of groceries. You can also get it from about supplier of chemicals.
Finnr

New Guy.

Could you sign your posts so we can tell if it's you or your Dad please? I'm having a heck of a time trying to decide whether to answer like I'm talking to an adult who knows enough to understand basic answers.

For instance, if someone doesn't tell New Guy the younger to put a blower in a piece of pipe and put the other end in the base of the fire my bet is he'll just point it at the fire and hope.

New guy the older on the other hand would at least ask if he didn't know.

Frosty

MOD alert, we are happy to give Dad his own log in, actually we prefer to keep them separate, rather than continue the issue Frosty just mentioned.

please set up separate accounts. If you have trouble Glenn who is the forum owner, will assist you.