I Forge Iron

Help with a gift idea

Hey everyone. I'm in a bit of a pickle. My moms birthday is tommorow and I've got a few hours to forge something for a gift for her. I'm also hindered by my skill level of a beginner. Now I know what you are goingn to say, it depends on who she is. She likes knick knacks and typical pretty things for the home. Any and all ideas are welcome. 

I was thinking f something good like that, but I don't have any horsehoes. I was thinking I could do it with some square stock but I'm worried how to achieve the points instead of bends at the top middle and bottom of the heart

How about something to hold knick knacks, you know: holiday and special day cards, plates, tea cups, spoons, spittoon, doily fuller, antimacassar display rack, Barbi Doll torture rack and Ken shackles. The list goes on but time doesn't. B) 

Frosty The Lucky.

Make her a couple of these leaf wall hooks. Just a bit of 10mm round bar, punch two holes, forge a leaf and bend a hook. Finish with a spray of clearcoat or carnauba wax. Square off a few lag bolts and mount them on the wall for her.  (Hey, whatever you make, Mum will like it!)

DSC_1783.jpg