I Forge Iron

is it the smith (?) .....in the smithy ?

43 minutes ago, coldironkilz said:

Ausfire, you are sharp. The Smithy stands within the village under a spreading chestnut tree. The Smith with large and sinewy hands works within the Smithy, week in, week out from morn till night.

Thanks, but it's not rocket science. As a teacher of English, I have used that poem many times; it has an interesting rhyme scheme and the imagery is wonderful.

3 hours ago, ausfire said:

Thanks, but it's not rocket science. As a teacher of English, I have used that poem many times; it has an interesting rhyme scheme and the imagery is wonderful.

I have to wonder, are you polyglot, as well?  Son is, but he thinks I only speak to materials.....

9 hours ago, aessinus said:

I have to wonder, are you polyglot, as well?  Son is, but he thinks I only speak to materials.....

Definitely not! I have a smattering of school French but that is all. And I need subtitles for anything out of Scotland!

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:17 PM, SReynolds said:

I don't know what English.  But this is the same public that believes all blacksmiths make swords. And shoe horses. 

this is the same general public who believe what they read in the press , hear on TV, and vote for congress and worse.  Dumbing of America is in full swing.  They can call me anything they want and I will call them anything I want.  Seems fair.