I Forge Iron

brain went blank

matto

Put it this way there ends up being a lot more watching than hammer swinging.  I think I might be the only blacksmith shop with full length mirrors on my big door.  In the other side of the shop she wants to build a small ninja warriors obstacle course.  Must want to be a hula ninja.  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ianinsa said:

Is that some form of 'exotic dancing ' by plus sized girls/boys ?

Think hoola hooping women of all sizes. I've never seen guys hooping and doubt I'd have found much reason to watch. Believe it or not there is or was an organization of "professional" hoopers here in Wasilla somewhere. They used to demo at the state fair but I didn't see them this fall.

Could it be as seductive as exotic dancing? Oh BABY, I like watching women walk! :wub:

Frosty The Lucky.

Back to the original Thread of this posting, Mind going Blank, they say a New Painting starts with a black canvas and a new book starts with a piece of blank paper (or computer screen today).  Everytime I go into a room looking so something my mind is blank as to what I went there for.  I never realized that I would be starting 25 paintings or books a day as I got older. 

NOT aftermath----it's ongoing until you zero out/reach ambient.  I have 2 girls too; One just took her boards for Veterinary Medicine and the other has *3* grandsons; + 2 step kids, one with twins!!! (fraternal, 1m, 1f)  and the other with two girls.  Wait what were we discussing?   Where am I and what am I doing in this hand basket?