I Forge Iron

Basics video series

Looks good. Thanks for sharing. With me being new I agree with the stock deminsions, measurements etc being brought out. I would also try to throw in some terminoligy that one would have picked up by reading how-to material; full face hammer, what angle to the bick to prevent cork screwing, the horn helps drawing because...

Looking forward to seeing more.

Scott

I think the "bad audio" is acualy the sound of the gas forge. It isn't bad.

a few process isues but the biggest improvement would be to explane each process as in " now we adjust the eye so it dosn' look cockeyed" 

Otherwise, as a non begainer it was great, love your tinny little workspace and getting to see the man behind the keyboard was great 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 20 January 2016 at 10:33 PM, MrDarkNebulah said:

These have been really helpful. Great Job with the Videos. I made a fire rake using your video and it was a big help. 

IMG_0948.JPG

I'm so sorry it has taken so long to see this reply. MrDarknebula I am very happy to see you've made your own. That really is great! You've made my day. :) I hope it's serving you well. 

Things have been ridiculously busy for me recently but I'm hoping to make a new video some time in the next few days. Once things settle down again I can get back to the basics series. 

All the best 

Andy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...