I Forge Iron

Buff Hawk

Wow. Brother!

I'm humbled and honored to be the first to comment.   You have a sickness that I admire!  :-)

Hi Hay River Thank you very much mate , Terrable sickness this smithing isnt it haaahaa .

best place to share the sickness tho .

Chris.

Absolutely stunning! Another beaut Chris!

a "bit of scratching" indeed!

Love the transition from the horn to the head. Fit and finishis spot on.  Nice work!

Mitch

Hi mitch4ging ,Real stoked you like thank you very much 

Chris

I always love it when I see a new thread in here with your name on it. I believe this hawk is my favorite of yours so far. The graving is a stunning portion of the overall beauty. It is art, the entire piece... Please keep them coming sir.

Hi LastRonin always good to hear from you, thanks for the compliments mate appreciate 

and glad you like this one too .

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I love hawks and yours are the best ones I've ever seen. When I first saw the Norse I was amazed (loved the leather work) but holy cow the level of detail on this one is crazy. This is the kind of stuff that makes me wanna keep practicing. 

Thanks for sharing!

I love hawks and yours are the best ones I've ever seen. When I first saw the Norse I was amazed (loved the leather work) but holy cow the level of detail on this one is crazy. This is the kind of stuff that makes me wanna keep practicing. 

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Tolate24 so sorry i missed seeing you post the other day

and thank you very much keep at it bit by bit you get there just a bit of time  , be waiting to 

see some of your work when your ready .thank you .

Chris