I Forge Iron

CB184

well..... all that made for interesting reading!  Wow.  I was in management many years ago and specifically and quite purposely got myself OUT of it precisely because of people like this, kids who never even bothered to work a part time job at McDonald's in high school, went to college and grad school on their parent's dime, then popped out wanting you to pay them 6 figures because of their "knowledge and experience."  yeah.  right.  Didn't even have a fundamental understanding of things like showing up to work on time or using the phrase "I don't know."  

I think Frosty's "WhatEvers" covers it just fine.  

I sent the bladesmithing video to my kids and a couple of friends, my daughter said "he talks just like you do!"  So I guess I am a lame loser too...I have learned that when I meet video game "experts" the best thing is to not argue with them but to hand them a hammer and let them show off their expertise!  Mean and cruel I know but *very* entertaining---oh yes I do hand them a *soft* hammer so they can't damage the anvil face.

Wow. That guys attitude will get him chewed up and spit out on other forums I've been on. 

Sucks for him, This site is a gold mine for all things hot metal, Not just knives, That is one thing I noticed about most of the other sites I have seen, is that they are very specific to blades and knife making, where as this site has a MASSIVE expanse of info and knowledge about all things blacksmithing. Anyone " New " to the concept should be willing to get any information that might ever be needed, not just specialty info. 

We call those types " McEntitled " where I am from. Deal with them ALOT in my particular industry.