I Forge Iron

Old N Rusty, Danny Arnold passes

Glenn

Old N Rusty, aka Danny Arnold passed this morning Feb 3, 2015 after a long illness. 

His wife called and ask me to inform his friends on IForgeIron.  Further details will be posted as they become available.

I will set up an account *Mrs. Old N Rusty* on IForgeIron so she can continue to visit and enjoy the site. You can PM her through the site if you wish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got this from Dans widow:

I don't know how to post this on the web-site but wanted to let everyone know that Danny was cremated - didn't want a big old funeral with people looking at him in a coffin.  His ashes will be spread at his shop so that I'll know he's in the place he loved best (besides at the house in his recliner watching TV!).  I go there twice a day, seven days a week, so I can visit often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I met Mrs. Arnold today, and bought of few of Danny's hand tools that were left in the shop, no much all of the good items were already gone. She is doing well and still going by the shop twice a day. She has sold the shop and is working on cleaning the last of his items out. I had met Danny about 20 years ago, on a day I was working by  his shop, and would stop to talk with him a couple times a year until the shop closed. A very nice man, I wish I could have had a chance to work with him.

• 1 year later...

Forward from OnR Brother...

Danny was my brother and I read all the kind words that the members wrote. I also saw Glen set up a membership for Danny’s wife, Eileen, for her to receive messages. Eileen passed away this past February. I thought you might want to know.