I Forge Iron

Power hacksaw craftsman 108 1502 feed teeth

Hi looking for the feed teeth for a power hacksaw. It's a craftsman model 108 1502 I think made by Covel manufacturing. They look replaceable they are ment to be turned over to get a new edge all edges are broken. Would they be made out of machine steel? Thought about making them. Sorry no pictures have to work on that. Thanks Chris

I'm pretty sure all the parts except the vise are still available from Sears.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Craftsman-Parts/Saw-Parts/Model-1081501/0247/0744100/00027312/00001?blt=06&prst=&shdMod=

I have the same model sans the vise and ended up replacing the vise with a largish drill press vise.

Good saw, not as fast as a horizontal bandsaw.

Hi Michael thanks for the help. Much better diagram I need Gbf 140 and they are available thankful for small things. Better price too 4 dollars verse 160. The manual even said how to adjust them. I got 10 blades for $10.00 so I figured So I better resurrect the saw. Fell on the ice hurt my shoulder at work so my blacksmithing is over for a long while. Thank again and hope you had a good holiday chris