I Forge Iron

Re: Help with katana sword project

Hi all,

I have a lot of stuff remaining from a dropped project to finish some katanas, which never arrived and I still waiting on money return, anyway anyone know wht happened to Pavel bolf?

My main question is where can I sell the supplies I have,could I be given temporary access to tho Classified adds subforum here? or can i sell elsewhere, i have all the photos just need some sugestions on where to buy and how much worth is all of this has a pack.

Can post photos here if its allowed... Will ship to the UK no problem.

Anyone can post in tailgating I believe. I've seen a member whose only post on the site was there. Just don't link to an off-site sales site and keep the language family friendly. I'm pretty sure that if there is something I missed, there is  sticky thread in the tailgating section explaining the rules.

Dodge, to be fair to OP, if he is using his cell phone or tablet, and using the mobile version, (which I do 99% of the time) it is not so obvious. Then you would have to look under "Feedback and Support" tab.

This is a web site, not a phone booth.   We are sorry if your phone can not display things properly.

Dodge, to be fair to OP, if he is using his cell phone or tablet, and using the mobile version, (which I do 99% of the time) it is not so obvious. Then you would have to look under "Feedback and Support" tab.

This is a web site, not a phone booth. We are sorry if your phone can not display things properly.

I was not being confrontational or complaining....just a simple fact "IF" he was using his cell or tablet, the menu format is different from the "full version" snapshot that Dodge provided above, trying to be helpful by providing information about alternate views. No offense intended.