I Forge Iron

Name it Please!!! Not sure why it even exists

David Kailey

so been a few weeks and honestly this THING IS KILLING MY MIND!!!! and i have no good reasonable reason for it, this is the dumbest cool piece i have ever messed with. I have a system I draw it, name it, forge, bend, weld, texture, and finish. This stupid thing just came out on a whim all weird and undrawn, frankly un-natural and at first I was just super stoked cause i thought it looked supper cool. However I did not come to be by my minds proper channels, it broke the "rules" so now my mind is split cause it can not love a "RULE BRAKER!!!!!!"  So I want to get it out of my house cause it tortures me every time I lay my Gaze toward it!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

so been a few weeks and honestly this THING IS KILLING MY MIND!!!! and i have no good reasonable reason for it, this is the dumbest cool piece i have ever messed with. I have a system I draw it, name it, forge, bend, weld, texture, and finish. This stupid thing just came out on a whim all weird and undrawn, frankly un-natural and at first I was just super stoked cause i thought it looked supper cool. However I did not come to be by my minds proper channels, it broke the "rules" so now my mind is split cause it can not love a "RULE BRAKER!!!!!!"  So I want to get it out of my house cause it tortures me every time I lay my Gaze toward it!!! 

Love it. add lighting and sell it in NYC or Toronto for $3800!

<script type="text/javascript"> //

• 4 weeks later...