I Forge Iron

Any one else a member of AACB?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see response on here, and Jerry I know thanks! I'm trying to get AACB moved from the inactive list.

Another thing, check out our 50th anniversary celebration on the events page.

That will happen if someone starts to use it, until then; the dead stay in the morgue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Donald,

There are 10 AACB members making the Clay Spencer Treasure Chest at my shop this week.  Great group of guys!   Very nice meeting this past Sat.at the Murfreesboro RCBA forge.  Looking forward to the AACB 50 Year Celebration in Lebanon Tn.  Check out the new link on the AACB website for information.

Slowpoke (Ron)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

​Josh,

Did you get the email that I sent out with the Welcome letter and Invitation to the 50th Anniversary Celebration?

I am somewhat new at handling this myself, our secretary has to send the person in charge of sending out announcements the list of people to send them to, and our former person who did the announcements has handed that off to me. So, I am just making sure that it is working.

Thanks,

Bud LaMonica

​Josh,

Did you get the email that I sent out with the Welcome letter and Invitation to the 50th Anniversary Celebration?

I am somewhat new at handling this myself, our secretary has to send the person in charge of sending out announcements the list of people to send them to, and our former person who did the announcements has handed that off to me. So, I am just making sure that it is working.

Thanks,

Bud LaMonica

• 2 weeks later...