I Forge Iron

My anvil split in half

ya, i actually just met a guy who owns an antique shop and he used to blacksmith, and cold form with the machines at his place of employment, he gave me his email, and he knows a guy looking to sell an anvil with all the tongs, and hardy tools, for like &150-$200 and he's interested in my work

ya, i actually just met a guy who owns an antique shop and he used to blacksmith, and cold form with the machines at his place of employment, he gave me his email, and he knows a guy looking to sell an anvil with all the tongs, and hardy tools, for like &150-$200 and he's interested in my work

Mr Power's Anvil Aquisition Techiques - applied...  ^.^   TPAAAT

You listen to the old fartsmiths here & you will be well on your way.  Even when they (we) get crusty. 

Iron Dwarf---somehow your anvils remind me of Ren from Ren and Stimpy...

call em Renvils if you want, and a few people have laughed at them but for something you can pick up with one hand they work, and when I take them to an event I dont often bring them home again.

I hope M G gets his anvil and posts some pictures of his work

Ya ill be sure to post some pics when i get it, and apparently, my neighbor does an unhealthy amount of fencing, but doesnt know any thing about other weapons, i also do sword play as a hobby and managed to break a wood axe by truing to chop a bundle at a time, hes like fourty something, and wants me to teach him, i think if i play the right cards, i think i can getem to hlp mepay fir my new anvil. And iron dwarf, i love the"M G" thing:)