I Forge Iron

G'day Harry, that stove is fantastic. Love it.....and Mate, I am definatley going to steal your idea :ph34r:. I have an old spherical Freon gas tank that I picked up years ago and have been tossing around different ideas on it's use...and now you've shown me the perfect job for it. Thanks :D

Thank you all for the positive comments , i have spent far to much time reading information on this site , which i have found great .i have spent all me money on a new hammer from john n c41 25 kg and im so excited , and it should be here soon will post pics of other stuff thank all Harry Rice base of Muckish mountain Donegal Eire

Very cool Harry. Trawling weights eh? I'm not familiar with them at all but it looks like you've come up with a great use for them out of the water anyway/ You've brought life to a wood stove in a masterful way. I'd love to have one in the living room and I'm willing to bet Deb wouldn't mind at all.

Frosty the Lucky.