I Forge Iron

Why are we not using this

• 2 months later...

I find it discouraging that there isn't much/any activity in this area of the forum. I was born in North Dakota and wish I could still be living there. It has surprised me to no end that Blacksmithing isn't as popular there as it is elsewhere in the U.S. Perhaps it is only done out of necessity, and not for the pleasure of the experience. That would be the saddest reality imaginable.

Robert

• 1 year later...

The only reason this page isn't used is that it isn't used. Its here for PBA members. I am guilty of not browsing it more often because It was usually being updated by current members. I have unfortunately let my membership lapse, but any member is welcome to use the page. The upcoming Fall Conference is a good example. Anyone have more info than "Its this month!"??

We provide the group forum as a service to the community. It is up to that group or community to keep new stuff posted on a regular basis.

A page goes inactive after several months of no activity.

When it becomes active again, it appears in the inactive listing but with bold lettering. 

Next round of updates if it is still active we bring it back into the active list.

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason this page isn't used is that it isn't used. Its here for PBA members. I am guilty of not browsing it more often because It was usually being updated by current members. I have unfortunately let my membership lapse, but any member is welcome to use the page. The upcoming Fall Conference is a good example. Anyone have more info than "Its this month!"??

Guess not :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am the new news letter editor now and would love to get the pba form up and going agian. Sorry dodge on not getting you info before it was to late for the fall conference. We had Clay Spencer demo and it was GREAT!!! I will try to keep things updated better in the future. Matt o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New to the world of Blacksmithing, but I showed up to Randy Dack's friday night znd jumped in with both feet for the hammer in. And Randy gzve me all the info to join. Mailed it off at once! I would hope this section of the forum can get going strong.

• 5 months later...

Nuttin' new eh? ;) I confess I have not been very active locally although I get the monthly invite. LOL I do talk to Elmo Diaz when I get the op, however. He seems to do a nice job of keeping local members informed :)

Summer Arts festival in Omaha was a great success. 

We demonstrated our skills at blacksmithing and candle carving.

Our next event is the Wild Wild West Day

Place: The Durham Museum, 801 S 10th St Omaha

Date 26 July Time 10 am to 3 pm.