I Forge Iron

Hi everyone

Hi everyone I'm Mark from New York, NY, Im just new in this community but Im looking forward to have a great conversation or exchanging ideas with you guys. I work at Casimir Capital since 2003 under the Firm’s President and Chief Executive Officer (Richard F. Sands) We're specializing in Metals, Mining, Minerals and energy industries based in New York. I hope I will learn a lot in here and perhaps even make friends!

Howdy, Welcome; lots of good ornamental work in NYC; not to mention the museums like the MET, Cloisters, etc.
What kind of metalworking are you interested in?

I'm out in New Mexico herding bits for the National Radio Astronomy Observatory; but my job ends the end of this year when we switch from construction to operations on the ALMA project.

Know of any jobs for a geologist out around NM? I have a BS in Geology and a BS in Computer Science and a strong interest in historical smithing particularly early medieval through renaissance.