I Forge Iron

Pirate's Punches

Looking good, Sam! I think I would punch that on the end of some tool steel, trim down the piece you punched that into and make that into your punch. Then you'd have it raising out of the piece you punch. Oooo...

Sam they look great!
How have you been my friend? How is work going? Have not heard from you seen the pig roast!
Hope all is well! It was great meeting your family too. Are you still at Peter's Valley or are you on to your next adventure.
Was thinking about a class later on this year...
Tim

thanks guys!

Sam they look great!
How have you been my friend? How is work going? Have not heard from you seen the pig roast!
Hope all is well! It was great meeting your family too. Are you still at Peter's Valley or are you on to your next adventure.
Was thinking about a class later on this year...
Tim

Tim hey!!! I been good! Left PV in October, got back to my own shop. Worked a bit with Robert Eggerling, will be getting back there soon once my truck is fixed. It's great cause Alysia my girlfriend lives 10 minutes away from him, and they are both 10 minutes away from the best scrapyard EVER! What class you thinkin about? How have you been?