I Forge Iron

RIP Grant Sarver

monstermetal

Like many of us who haunt these pages I only knew Sarver by reading his posts. He set a high bar for many of us to strive to reach - I am glad his shadow passed by me. It is always too early to find that someone you admired has passed away - prayers go out to his family and friends.

I only knew of Grant Sarver by reading his posts. From what I read he freely and willingly shared his knowledge as well as his humor with all of us, thank you Grant. It is always sad when a man of Grant's stature passes away, my prayers go out to his family and friends.

Someone once wrote ( and I am sorry if I miss quote )......

"Every time a Blacksmith passes, a library is lost"

From time to time I would get a little book of knowledge or feed back from Grant, always positively directional.

To his family and close friends here and in RT, my condolences.

Dennis

Northwest Blacksmith Association Founding Member Grant Sarver Passes

Fellow Blacksmiths
I am sorry to announce that Grant Sarver passed away this morning due to a aortic aneurism
Grant was a Founding Member of the NWBA, past Board Member and a very gracious supporter and contributer to our organization and the world of blacksmithing. He was a unique fire that burnt brightly amongst our forges and will be very much missed.

Our condolences go out to his family and we will post any services information on the NWBA Forum once they are determined.
NBWA Board of Directors